SEMI-SELF LEVELING, SINGLE COMPONENT SEALERGutter and Narrow Seam Sealer forms a water tight seal in gutters, and narrow seams. All weather application, including through standing water.
Siroflex® Gutter & Narrow Seam Sealant has been developed for building construction and industrial applications. Gutter & Narrow Seam Sealant is particularly effective for sealing gutter lap joints, end caps and slip joints. Other applications include:
- Sealing downspout joints
- Sealing storm windows
- Sealing flashing
- Sealing joints in metal awnings
- Sealing joints in vents
- Sealing thresholds
- Semi-self leveling single component sealant
- Can be applied in any weather condition, through standing water, even on oily surfaces
- Excellent gunnability throughout a wide temperature range -40F to 140F
- Service temperature range of -40F to 180F
- Excellent adhesion to most building surfaces, including asphalt
- Excellent ultra violet resistance
Please contact Siroflex®, Inc. Greenville, SC prior to writing specifications on this product.
Application: temperature: -40F to 140F Tack free time: 20 Hours Cure time (1/4” x ¼” bead): 5 days Temperature Resistance: -40F to 180F Paintability: After 24 hours with larex and most oil based paints Cleanup: Uncured sealant with solvents such as lacquer thinner, Xylol, or Tuluol Shelf life: 12 months in unopened cartridges or squeeze tubes Storage: Cool, dry conditions
- Do not apply to Polystyrene Foam
- Not recommended for use in joints larger than ¼” x ¼”
- Not for use on traffic bearing surfaces
- Read directions and caution statements printed on cartridge or squeeze tube prior to use
- COMBUSTIBLE during cure
- Apply with adequate ventilation
- Do not swallow, avoid contact with eyes
- Do not induce vomiting if swallowed. Contact physician immediately
- Keep out of reach of children
Cleaning of equipment and tools can be accomplished with solvents such as lacquer thinner, Xylol, or Tuluol
Siroflex® Gutter & Seam Sealant is available in 10.6 fl. Oz (314ml) cartridges, packed 12 cartridges per case, 120 cases per pallet and 5 fl. Oz (148ml) squeeze tubes packed 24 per case, 90 cases per pallet.
10.6 fl. oz Cartridges
5 fl. oz Squeeze Tubes
Available immediately through your local Siroflex® Inc. distributor, or call 800-359-6398 to locate your nearest distributor
Notice to Purchaser
Siroflex® Inc. warrants its products to conform to Siroflex® Inc. published specifications. The user shall determine the suitability of the product to their particular application. the foregoing warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including those of the merchantability or fitness for any purpose not expressly set forth herein. Manufacturer’s and seller’s liability for damage hereunder shall not exceed the purchase value of the goods used. IN NO EVENT SHALL MANUFACTURER OR SELLER BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT BY BUYER, BUYER’S USER, OR ANY OTHER PERSON. Notification of claim must be sent in writing to Siroflex® Inc. The notice should contain a statement as to how the product failed to meet our warranty, the proof of purchase and the amount of refund claimed.
See MSDS for more information.